Friday, July 14, 2006

Ah! I dont feel like talking about yesterday.
I'm kinda lazy to type a super duper long one.
But Home.Econ was lovely [:
I'm very sorry Sara-Lynn!
& I pratically shaved my nail off ):
While shaving the cucumber,
accidentally shaved my nail off!
-faints
& its super duper deep]:

Today,Maths, I think Mr Chris is gonna have super duper high blood pressure,
Like he said.
& the formulaes were like some kinda Arabic words?
MT, switched off the lights, I could barely see man!
Science was NICE [:
I love experiments!
It's really nice lah:D

Mdm Riza: So how Sheryl?
Me: Huh what?
Mdm Riza: So, you're gonna vote for your brother?
Me: How you know he's my brother?
Mdm Riza: Of course I know, everyone knows, it's an open secret!

-faints

Mdm Riza is a really nice teacher(:

CME was like,to draw a family tree.
& that reminded me of certain really sad things.
Like the passed away.
Okay, skip that.

Ian Tan made lots of Cranes for me(:
Thank You very much!

Bus-ed down to CKCC with Youming & Sylvia.
& the guys, on the lower deck.
Guys, like my brother & friends.
& Terry Ching is a really scary guy!
When he kick the soccer ball, can fly anywhere -.-

Changed, then we were like playing with the switches? -.-
Bought myself a Solero <3
Then, Jonas wanna treat me slurpee,
so told him, treat me this ice-cream can already(:
As usual, he always dont have 20cents.
So, he treat me 50cents & Rongbin treat me 20cents.
Ah! I feel really having them as my friends.

Played quite alot of matches today?
& Coach treat me & Huimin 100plus.
& it takes like shit man.
I claimed it was expired.
But the expiry date is 2007.

Yeah, then after everything, waiting for mummy.
Me, Atikah & Teckquan, we were like watching HI-5.
HI-5 is niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice :D
Really, the songs man!
Jonas was shocked, cause we were watching that show -.-

Yay!Going Gaby's house tomorrow [:
With Jessie too!
To do, the kite project.
& we're gonna fly the stupid kite & of course, Gaby's gonna run with it[:
Gonna play water too?
& I'm sooooo gonna bring me camera along <3
Then, after that, going Dad's friend house
So I have to like bring extra clothes?!

But its a damn bungalow :D
So, have to like dress nicely?
But its only a house-warming lah.
But have to show respect all this.
URGH.

&& I'm goooona vote for my BROTHER [:
I want the toilet sensation :D

Byeeeeee!